Add some marquise shaped flair to your wedding set. This gorgeous sterling silver wedding band showcases three marquise shaped moissanite gems in the center, and is flanked by two accent stones on each side. Designed with a natural curve to nestle against various engagement rings.
- Moissanite was originally found in meteorites(Chemical name: Silicon Carbide). It was first discovered in 1893, while a scientist was examining meteor samples from a crater in Arizona. After many years, the experts has been recreated moissanite in the laboratory, that make the gemstone with friendly, and has eternal shining like stars.
- This moissanite ring has incredible sparkle and fire that really makes it stand out! Classic and elegant design style suitable for any occasion. Made all by hand! It truly deserves a spot in every jewelry collection. Beautifully crafted, this style is sure to become a treasured keepsake. She'll know just how much she means to you with this glittering engagement ring on her finger.
- Moissanite brings you the same amount of brilliance and fire as diamond and you'll never get tired of seeing them sparkle from every angle!
- Where there is great love, there are always miracles. We inlay small stones on both sides of the main stone to create additional attention on this ring that really makes it stand out! A classic and elegant style that fits every girl.
- The center moissanite has a unique ID as laser inscription on the moissanite's girdle.
- Comes in a pretty box. Can be used as a gift for Marriage, Wedding,engagement, promise, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Graduation Celebration. Gorgeous and timeless jewelry is the most thoughtful gift for a loved one!
- Main Stone Material: Moissanite
- Main Stone Shape: Marquise Cut
- Main Stone Quantity: 3 stone
- Main Stone Color Grade: E-F
- Main Stone Clarity Grade: VVS1
- Main Stone Cut Grade: Excellent
- Side Stone Material: Moissanite
- Side Stone Shape:Round Cut
- Side Stone Quantity: 4 stone
- Setting Type: Prong
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Rhodium Finish: Yes
Moissanite is one of the rarest minerals found in nature,and we've made it our mission to share its beauty and brillance with the world. our experts have recreated moissanite in a lab to deliver you an artfully crafted,socially responsible and eternally brilliant gemstone.
After years of research and science breakthroughs ReadYourHeart have created the perfect created Moissanite to be available for all fine jewelry needs. Our commitment to selling the finest conflict-free and ethically handcrafted jewelry has kept us at the forefront of the moissanite jewelry industry.
ReadYourHeart insists on creative design and high quality to build a leading brand of jewelry.