Bold and beautiful, these princess cut moissanite stud earrings are surrounded by a shimmering double halo of round gem framed.
- Moissanite was originally found in meteorites(Chemical name: Silicon Carbide). It was first discovered in 1893, while a scientist was examining meteor samples from a crater in Arizona. After many years, ReadYourHeart experts has been recreated moissanite in the laboratory, that make the gemstone with friendly, and has eternal shining like stars.
- ReadYourHeart moissanites have incredible sparkle and fire, and you'll never get tired of seeing their sparkle from every angle, truly making you stand out! ReadYourHeart® jewelry is all handcrafted and designed in a classic and elegant style for any occasion.
- The ReadYourHeart moissanite has a unique ID as laser inscription on the moissanite's girdle.
- Comes in a pretty box. Can be used as a gift for Marriage, Wedding,engagement, promise, Anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Graduation Celebration. Gorgeous and timeless jewelry is the most thoughtful gift for a loved one!
- Main Stone Type: Moissanite
- Main Stone Shape: Princess Cut
- Main Stone Carat Total Weight: 1 Carat
- Main Stone Prong Setting: Prong Set
- Main Stone Color Grade: D-E
- Main Stone Clarity Grade: VVS1
- Main Stone Cut Grade: Very Good
- Backing: Push Backs
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Rhodium Plated: Yes
Moissanite is one of the rarest minerals found in nature,and we've made it our mission to share its beauty and brillance with the world. our experts have recreated moissanite in a lab to deliver you an artfully crafted,socially responsible and eternally brilliant gemstone.
After years of research and science breakthroughs ReadYourHeart have created the perfect created Moissanite to be available for all fine jewelry needs. Our commitment to selling the finest conflict-free and ethically handcrafted jewelry has kept us at the forefront of the moissanite jewelry industry.
ReadYourHeart insists on creative design and high quality to build a leading brand of jewelry.