- Moissanite was originally found in meteorites(Chemical name: Silicon Carbide). It was first discovered in 1893, while a scientist was examining meteor samples from a crater in Arizona. After many years, the experts has been recreated moissanite in the laboratory, that make the gemstone with friendly, and has eternal shining like stars.
- This moissanite ring has incredible sparkle and fire that really makes it stand out! Classic and elegant design style suitable for any occasion. Made all by hand! It truly deserves a spot in every jewelry collection. Beautifully crafted, this style is sure to become a treasured keepsake.
- Moissanite brings you the same amount of brilliance and fire as diamond and you'll never get tired of seeing them sparkle from every angle! ONE SIZE fits all (US RING 7) CAN BE ADJUSTED to your true size.
- It is made of 925 sterling silver and inlaid with dazzling Moissanite stones. Made to last a lifetime, strong and durable! Strict health standards guarantee your everyday wearing. Lead-free, cadmium-free, nickel-free and allergy-free. Harmless to your health. Mirror polishing technology, each part is hand-wound and finely polished to a smooth surface.
- Comes in a pretty box. Can be used as a gift for Marriage, engagement, promise, Anniversary, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Graduation Celebration. Gorgeous and timeless jewelry is the most thoughtful gift for a loved one!
Moissanite is one of the rarest minerals found in nature,and we've made it our mission to share its beauty and brillance with the world. our experts have recreated moissanite in a lab to deliver you an artfully crafted,socially responsible and eternally brilliant gemstone.
After years of research and science breakthroughs ReadYourHeart have created the perfect created Moissanite to be available for all fine jewelry needs. Our commitment to selling the finest conflict-free and ethically handcrafted jewelry has kept us at the forefront of the moissanite jewelry industry.
ReadYourHeart insists on creative design and high quality to build a leading brand of jewelry.